- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience, Competencies, and Education: (Minimum)
- The FSV ISFSI Manager shall have a minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in an engineering or physical science field and five-year supervisory experience in nuclear facility operations. The requirement for a degree may be replaced with an additional five years’ experience.
- -Electrical Engineer
- -5-8 years’ experience
- -Experience as a systems/field engineer
- -Experience in construction or industrial facility operations
- -NRC experience would be ideal. DOE experience great, not as important as NRC.
- -Needs to hold a current security clearance
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals. Ability to write routine and non-routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to operate office copier, telephone, fax, and computer are required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” Clearance.
WAI provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.